Music Review - Simha



Here is my brief opinion about Simha music. If each song in this album is 1 point, I give 4/6 ~ I might like the songs better if I listen to them more.

Janaki - 0.25
Lyrics are funny. Good music, but I didn’t like it due to poor lyrics. This will probably be the first and last time I hear this song.

Achahai - 0.5
They tried to make the lyrics rhyme, which made it a little awkward. The music is good, so I might listen to it a little more in the future.

Orabba 0.75
A little catchy, but didn’t like the male singer’s voice; its funny because I like it in all the other songs. Again, I might listen to it a little more in the future.

Bangarukonda - 1
The beat in this song reminded me of the “Kiliki Chilakala” from Seetharamaiah Gari Manavaralu. The lyrics are above average. Assuming that this song is between Balakrishna and Nayantara, I kept thinking that they are praising each other a little too much in the song. Will have to wait and see how the video of this song will be.

Kanulara Chuddamu - 0.75
This song seems like marriage song. It can’t compare to excellent marriage songs like “Srirastu Subhamastu” from Pelli Pusthakam, but it is good in its own way.

Simhamanti - 0.75
Nice catchy title song. I hope the video is choreographed well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger