Music Review - Darling



The only other album of GV. Prakash Kumar I heard is Ullasamga Utsahamga. I liked those songs better than these. There are 3 songs I like, rest are just okay. My rating is 4.5/6 for the album, 1 point each song.

Hoshare – 1
Song has nice music with meaningful lyrics.

Inka Eedo – 0.5
Not entirely satisfied with the song. I didn’t find anything meaningful in the lyrics. Also, I didn’t like the male voice too much.

Neeve – 1
I like the different starting. Good lyrics with good music.

Bulle – 1
Awesome beat and I really like this song even though the lyrics are meaningless. This song might not suit Kajal, so it is going to be a challenge for the choreographer.

Pranama – 0.5
There is a little mismatch of music and lyrics, meaning the lyrics didn’t suite the music.

Yeyo – 0.75
The chorus is catchy. Lyrics and music is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger